BUSHCRAFT AND SURVIVAL LESSONS
“Survival” typically means the practical skills used in an emergency to protect yourself from the elements and getting yourself to safety as quickly as possible. Whereas, “Bushcraft” are skills used to live in the wild, using the resources that nature provides.
Both skill sets compliment each other but, are not entirely the same.
In my Bushcraft and Survival lessons I can cover the following:
- Survival theory and mentality
- Tool safety- saws, axes and knives
- Water purification
- Fire- modern to primitive
- Wild food
- Medicinal plants
- Campfire cooking
- Navigation and map reading
- Signalling for rescue.
Each experience is custom built for you!
Please email for a quote including following information:
- Your location
- Number and ages of people attending
- What you would like to do and learn.