HIGHLANDER SURVIVAL SKILLS
Our Highland ancestors were masters of survival and had an in-depth knowledge of their land and the natural world around them. A large part of my work is trying to rekindle the knowledge they had and keep it alive for future generations to enjoy.
In these courses I can cover a wide range of topics:
- The multifunctional uses of the Great Kilt (plaid).
- Equipment carried.
- Traditional Fire lighting
- Traditional campfire cooking.
- Gaelic edible and medicinal plants.
-Gaelic stories, myths and legends.
- Reading the Gaelic landscape.
- Weapons and martial basics (Dirk dagger, staff and archery).
You can either book a place on one of my Highlander Survival course with Primal Bushcraft and Survival.
Or contact me for a private lesson:
Each experience is custom built for you!
Please email for a quote and include the following information:
- Your location
- Number and ages of people attending
- What you would like to do and learn.